Skip to content

Windward Core

Some of our most innovative features originate with the users of our software. Please use this forum to submit ideas for new features and enhancements to existing features. The more votes from users from different Customers an idea receives, the more likely the feature will be added in the near future.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Include Support for Powerpoint master pages

Windward doesn't currently allow tagging in the Master Pages of PPT. We have hundreds of presentations with the "Current Year" copyright being held on a master page (pretty common practice in PPT) and we can't tag it to update every year.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

I have added this idea to our backlog but it is currently not targeted for a release since we have some other PowerPoint changes we want to make that are currently a priority. If we target this idea for a release version, I will re-open this ticket and update it with an expected date. Thank you for your idea, and please submit any other suggestions you have to improve our product.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

2. Template option in PPT Document

Hello Team,

Currently there is not option of displaying html content in PowerPoint slides. This is the feature most of the customers requested. If you consider this as a feature in future releases, it would really help us to meet Customer requirements.

Thanks,
    Kishore. Y

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

Thank you for your suggestion! I have entered this into our backlog of work for PowerPoint. We are also interested in adding this functionality, but we have some other PowerPoint changes already lined up that are priority. Since we do not currently have a timeline for this, I am marking it as declined, but I’ll update this ticket in the future if we do add this to our timeline. Thank you for your suggestion, and please submit any other idea you have to improve our products.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base