Skip to content

Windward Core

Some of our most innovative features originate with the users of our software. Please use this forum to submit ideas for new features and enhancements to existing features. The more votes from users from different Customers an idea receives, the more likely the feature will be added in the near future.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. I have added some dropdowns on Excel Windward Report and its working fine in base excel but when we are generating outp

I have added some dropdowns on Excel Windward Report and its working fine in base excel but when we are generating output file , dropdowns are not displaying. As per discussion with windward support team, Dropdowns are not feasible in windward.

Kindly check and provide solution on dropdown feasibility.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

This idea is actually a duplicate of a previously entered idea that we have entered: http://ideas.windwardstudios.com/forums/248503-windward-beta-program/suggestions/37668871-excel-dropdown-lists-not-rendered-in-generated-out. We have accepted this idea for development and will be working on it in the future. I will update this ticket again in the future when development has started on this functionality. Thank you for your idea, and please submit any other suggestions you have to improve our products.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

2. Add support for Office table styles to Excel templates.

Currently, Office default table styles are not supported in tables in Excel templates, and don't appear in output generated from those templates. Formatting tables in Excel templates is basic functionality expected by Excel users, and limits the formatting options available for output generated from Excel templates.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

We have reviewed this idea internally and have accepted it for development. I will update this idea again when we have started development on this functionality. Thank you for your suggestion, and please submit any other ideas you have to improve our products.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

3. Excel dropdown lists not rendered in generated output

Would like Excel Drop-down Lists to be available in generated output. Currently available in Word templates that can be used in both Word and PDF output but not able to do this with an Excel template.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

We have reviewed this idea internally and accepted it for future development. I will update this ticket again once development has been started on this functionality. Thank you for your suggestion, and please submit any other ideas you have to improve our products.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

4. Allow for dynamic drop down based on amount of returned rows

Currently, when a drop down is created in a cell (static or dynamic) the drop down is removed when the report is generated.

Either add a Windward drop down function (ideal), or support Excel generated drop downs.

Another helpful addition to this would be to make the drop down options distinct (optional, chosen by user).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

I am happy to report that we have accepted this idea since sufficient interest was measured elsewhere. I will update this ticket again once development has been started on this functionality. Thank you for your suggestion, and please submit any other ideas you have to improve our products.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base