Skip to content

Windward Core

Some of our most innovative features originate with the users of our software. Please use this forum to submit ideas for new features and enhancements to existing features. The more votes from users from different Customers an idea receives, the more likely the feature will be added in the near future.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Escape key to exit the Edit Tag window

Would be great if we can exit the Edit Tag window by pressing ESC key.
    Minor improvement - agree - but can be frustrating as it is part of basic standard usability.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

We have received additional votes for this idea under another request, and this has been accepted for future development. Please stay tuned for this functionality to be released in a future version.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

3. Make Conditional Formatting Rule Manager more user friendly.

Dear Windward,

Is it possible to make the option to define a condition on a tag more user friendly.

A way to create a condition with a Condition Wizard (that let you select and compare nodes/variables/..) would be very helpfull.

To select a color in the Format wizard, a color picker would also be very helpfull instead of entering hex values manually.

Kind Regards Jochen

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

This idea has been partially accepted. We have accepted to enable users to open the Condition Wizard from inside the Conditional Formatting Rule Manager. As for the color picker, I have entered a story in our backlog, but we will wait to see interest in this specifically before reviewing the idea again. I entered this new ticket for the color picker, please leave a vote on it if you are still interested: http://ideas.windwardstudios.com/forums/248503-windward-beta-program/suggestions/39340099-add-color-picker-to-conditional-formatting-rule-ma

Thank you for your suggestion, and please submit any other ideas you have to improve the product.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

4. Output of Excel column auto-filters set in template

Given that your report generator effectively generates rows of data (in Excel format), it would make sense that the ability to setup auto-filters and have them show up in the output be there as well.

As it is now, all our customers who use the output generated from our templates have to manually go into each tab and turn on the column filters, as the filters we have setup in the templates to not make it to the output.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

I am happy to update the status of this idea to planned! I have been collecting similar ideas and have determined that their is sufficient demand for us to accept this suggestion. I will update this ticket again when development has started on this functionality. Thank you for your idea, and please submit any other suggestions you have to improve our product.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

5. Preserve page number formatting across different sections in Word (AutoTag)

Currently in Autotag 12.5.37, when there are different sections in a Word Document that utilize different page number formats (e.g. i/ii/iii/iv/... and 1/2/3/4/...) and a document is generated from a data source, the formatting in the template does not come through and all page numbers default to the 1/2/3/4/... format, resulting in confusion for the reader.

Allowing for this capability will make it easier for Autotag users to maintain a more refined template where readers can more easily identify the section that they are reading and reduces rework for Autotag users.

Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Reporter,

This idea has been accepted for future development and added to our backlog. I will update this ticket again when the functionality is targeted for a release.
    Thank you for your idea, and please submit any other suggestions you may have to improve our product.

Adam Austin
    Product Manager

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base